- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
- Warm And Cozy Essential Oil Blends For Autumn Infographic
- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
Nutritional Yeast For Better Health Video
If you’re a vegan or vegetarian, you probably know about nutritional yeast. It’s a great source of non-animal protein and the amino acids vital for our health. Nutritional yeast is also rich in B vitamins, which meat eaters usually get from animal products. And above all, it has a pleasant taste, which is somewhat similar to the flavor of cheese – this makes it a good cheese substitute for dairy-free dishes.
If you’re not convinced yet, watch the video below to learn more about the health benefits of nutritional yeast. And write what you think in the comment section!