- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Nutritional Yeast For Better Health Video
If you’re a vegan or vegetarian, you probably know about nutritional yeast. It’s a great source of non-animal protein and the amino acids vital for our health. Nutritional yeast is also rich in B vitamins, which meat eaters usually get from animal products. And above all, it has a pleasant taste, which is somewhat similar to the flavor of cheese – this makes it a good cheese substitute for dairy-free dishes.
If you’re not convinced yet, watch the video below to learn more about the health benefits of nutritional yeast. And write what you think in the comment section!