- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Nutritional Yeast For Better Health Video
If you’re a vegan or vegetarian, you probably know about nutritional yeast. It’s a great source of non-animal protein and the amino acids vital for our health. Nutritional yeast is also rich in B vitamins, which meat eaters usually get from animal products. And above all, it has a pleasant taste, which is somewhat similar to the flavor of cheese – this makes it a good cheese substitute for dairy-free dishes.
If you’re not convinced yet, watch the video below to learn more about the health benefits of nutritional yeast. And write what you think in the comment section!