- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Nutritional Yeast For Better Health Video
If you’re a vegan or vegetarian, you probably know about nutritional yeast. It’s a great source of non-animal protein and the amino acids vital for our health. Nutritional yeast is also rich in B vitamins, which meat eaters usually get from animal products. And above all, it has a pleasant taste, which is somewhat similar to the flavor of cheese – this makes it a good cheese substitute for dairy-free dishes.
If you’re not convinced yet, watch the video below to learn more about the health benefits of nutritional yeast. And write what you think in the comment section!
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.