- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Some Simple Ways How To Gain Weight Naturally On A Vegetarian Diet Plan
Incomplete protein combinations
A complete protein gives you the full range of amino acids and proteins which your body needs to stay healthy. Complete proteins are usually obtained from meat, fish, and chicken – all taboo for vegetarians.
There are a variety of ways you can combine the so-called incomplete proteins and certain products to make a complete protein source without compromising your vegetarian diet, and gain weight naturally.
Here are some examples:
- Cheese combined with whole grains and pasta create a full protein source.
- Oatmeal and yogurt is a complete protein.
- Low-fat cheese, together with potatoes, is a full protein.
- A bean and corn salad, with some added ground-flaxseed, and a little cream, makes a delicious lunch snack – protein rich.
- Scrambled eggs with grated cheese and onion is a delicious way of getting a complete protein.
The combinations are actually endless and when you go shopping make a list of the foods that you love, and stick to buying those for interesting and tasty diet combinations. Always read the labels to make sure there are no meat additives.
Vegetarians looking for the ways to learn how to gain weight naturally must pay attention to eating larger portions of their meals than they are used to. No matter how healthy or good the food, if you eat too little you will not pick up weight. Make sure that meals include wherever possible, energy giving foods such as yams, squash, avocados, rice, and pasta. Focus on your intake of omega-3 fatty acids, as they’re very necessary to build muscle, and will help you put on the weight you want.