- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How to Tell if You Have Parasites and What to Do About Them
1. Diatomaceous Earth
This is a natural substance that can naturally kill parasite eggs, adult parasites, and yeast infections. DE is high in silica, which is vital for hair, nail, and skin. It improves digestion and restores body tissue. Be sure you are buying food grade diatomaceous earth. Start with 1 teaspoon in 8 ounces of water each day and gradually increase the dose until you are taking 2 tablespoons per day. Continue this dose until your symptoms disappear.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
This is an old fashioned remedy that really works. Apple cider vinegar neutralizes the pH of the body while improving digestion. Fair warning: when you first start taking this, it tastes pretty awful. But after a while you become accustomed to it and don’t be surprised later if you find yourself craving apple cider vinegar! Begin with 1 teaspoon about 30 minutes before each meal. Work yourself up to taking 1 tablespoon before each meal. Again, continue until your symptoms disappear. Read about
There are plenty of herbs that are well known for killing parasites such as:
- Black walnut
- Oregano (find out more about oregano oil effect)
- Olive leaf
- Oregon grape
- Curled mint
- Grapefruit seed extract
If you are taking other medications, always consult your doctor first to be sure there will no interactions between your prescriptions and your herbal treatment choice.
Continue to Page 4