- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The 8 Sleeping Positions That Can Hurt or Help Your Health!
2. If You Sleep on Your Left Side
Sleeping on the left will help reduce your heartburn symptoms, but it also can put a lot pressure on your other internal organs including your lungs, liver, and stomach.
That being said, sleeping on the left can help minimize acid reflux.
Most pregnant women are advised by their doctors to sleep on the left side since this improves blood flow, which is good for both mother and baby.