- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Spice That Prevents Fluoride From Destroying Your Brain
6. Fluoride can cause a degeneration of the nervous system
When fluoride is able to get past the blood-brain barrier, it affects certain parts of the brain, such as the neocortex, cerebellum, and the hippocampus. When these parts are affected by fluoride, problems arise in memory, sensory perception, language skills, coordination, and balance. Sometimes the damage even reaches the spinal cord and the sciatic nerve.
7. As an additive to antidepressants, it can cause depression
It may surprise you to know that many antidepressants contain large amounts of fluoride. While fluoride has been known to cause depression, you can find it in Zoloft, Lexapro, and Paxil. You might want to talk to your doctor to see if there are any antidepressants you can switch to that do not contain fluoride.
8. Fluoride can increase your chances of ADHD
When water was beginning to be added to the supplies of water in the 1990s, it was the same time that the number of ADHD cases increased as well. The Centers for Disease Control found that the percentage of places providing fluoride in the water changes with every state. They found that more than 67% of the population in our country is subject to fluoridation. The highest levels are in Washington DC, but lowest is in Hawaii.
What Spice Can Keep Fluoride from Destroying Your Brain?
You now know what fluoride can do to your brain, but the good news is that there is a spice that is able to prevent this from happening. Curcumin, a major constituent of turmeric, has been found to be effective in dealing with issues related to fluoride.
There have been over two hundred studies that were peer-reviewed and published in medical journals proving that curcumin is a proven neuroprotective agent when dealing with issues relating to fluoride. Turmeric has also been proven to protect the brain and there are over 115 published articles that show how it restores and protects the brain.
READ ALSO: Can Broccoli Rebuild Your Brain?
The studies that have been published in medical journals prove that turmeric has been able to keep the brain that is getting older from developing dementia or succumbing to premature death. Turmeric also proved it was able to provide “remarkable” recovery to those suffering from Alzheimer’s.