- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Top 10 Health Risks of Wi-Fi
2. Increased Risk of Certain Types of Cancer
The International Agency for Research on Cancer conducted a study done in 2011 that determined that exposure to these EMF’s should be considered a possible carcinogen and concluded that EMF exposure, especially excessive cell phone usage, were responsible for up to 9 types of cancer, including brain cancer, cancer of the salivary gland, testicular cancer, thyroid cancer, leukemia, and breast cancer.
Read more tips how to prevent cancer.