- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Truth about Sugar Addiction and What Happens When You Quit
Now that you know all the terrible ways that you are probably addicted to sugar, let’s look at just a few of the benefits that you will notice soon after you are free from your addiction:
1. No More Cravings
After you are out from under the influence of sugar, you will find that many of those annoying food cravings you have been plagued with are a thing of the past. Those cravings were nothing more than sugar “crashes,” signals from your body that it wanted more sugar.
2. More Beautiful Skin
Sugar actually influences the aging process by reacting with proteins in the body and making the elastin and collagen structures in your body weaker and less “elastic.” This will lead to premature aging and wrinkles. Most people say that after only 2 or 3 weeks of being sugar free, one of the first things that they notice is how soft and smooth their skin had become.
3. The End of Mood Swings
Although sometimes mood swings come from hormones that are out of balance, they also come when your brain has been deprived of sugar. Think of mood swings as your brain throwing a temper tantrum! Many people find that their moods stabilize and that they sleep better, have fewer feelings of depression and anxiety, and feel happier overall.
Continue to Page 5