- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Tips for Cleaning Your Lymphatic System
8. Eat more probiotics
A healthy immune system starts in our digestive system. When the health of our digestive system has been compromised, our immune system, as well as our lymph system, is also compromised. In fact the highest concentration of lymph is found right outside the gut wall, within the lining of the intestinal tract. Eat plenty of pro and prebiotics to help encourage healthy gut flora. Find out foods that do wonderful things for your digestion.
9. Dry brushing
Another way to help remove toxins and allow the lymph system to do its job is to practice dry brushing. You can find a body brush at most health food stores for just this purpose. Before you shower, at least 3 times per week, use to the brush and stroke your skin from the neck down to the torso, and from the calves up to the torso. You should always brush in the direction towards the heart.
10. Get plenty of vitamin D
When you take your walks, try to do this during daylight hours. Sunshine is an extremely heathy source of vitamin D. If you live in an area where there is little sunshine, be sure to take vitamin D supplements. Vitamin D is extremely important to our immune systems and many, many people are vitamin D deficient.
(By the way, if you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to the Naturalon’s free newsletter; get breaking news alerts on GMO’s, fluoride, superfoods, natural cures and more… You privacy is protected. Unsubscribe at any time.)