- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
Top 10 Ways to Recognize Cancer Without Damaging Tests
You would think that with all the high tech screenings, drugs, research, and invasive medical procedures we have nowadays, that the war Western medicine is waging on cancer would show some type of success. Even with all this at our disposal, men still have a 50 percent chance of developing some type of cancer and women a 1 in 3 chance. More than 75 percent of all cancers are diagnosed in those 55 years of age or older.
But what can you do at home, on your own, to avoid becoming another victim?
Take a look at the top 10 ways you can recognize the possible early warning signs of cancer. Catching cancer in its earliest stages is the best way to beat it.
1. Changes in the mouth
If you smoke or chew tobacco, you have a much greater chance of developing oral cancer. Even if you don’t smoke, oral cancer is quickly becoming one of the most common of all cancers. Look for red or white patches inside your mouth, around your tongue, or on your lips. If you find any unusual bleeding that doesn’t stop after a few days, a sore throat, or sores that do not heal after more than 2 weeks, make an appointment with your doctor or dentist.