- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
Top 10 Ways to Recognize Cancer Without Damaging Tests
You would think that with all the high tech screenings, drugs, research, and invasive medical procedures we have nowadays, that the war Western medicine is waging on cancer would show some type of success. Even with all this at our disposal, men still have a 50 percent chance of developing some type of cancer and women a 1 in 3 chance. More than 75 percent of all cancers are diagnosed in those 55 years of age or older.
But what can you do at home, on your own, to avoid becoming another victim?
Take a look at the top 10 ways you can recognize the possible early warning signs of cancer. Catching cancer in its earliest stages is the best way to beat it.
1. Changes in the mouth
If you smoke or chew tobacco, you have a much greater chance of developing oral cancer. Even if you don’t smoke, oral cancer is quickly becoming one of the most common of all cancers. Look for red or white patches inside your mouth, around your tongue, or on your lips. If you find any unusual bleeding that doesn’t stop after a few days, a sore throat, or sores that do not heal after more than 2 weeks, make an appointment with your doctor or dentist.