- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 12 Herbs to Improve Your Memory Power
If you are looking for what is probably the most powerful memory improving herb known today, then Bacopa should be top on your list. There have been numerous studies done on this herb and most results show that bacopa has a powerful ability to improve both mental health and mental clarity.
Bacopa has been used in Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times to improve concentration, learning abilities, and memory. One study conducted in Australia involved 46 subjects between the ages of 18 and 60. Divided into two groups, one group received a placebo; the other group was given 300mg of bacopa every day. After a period of 12 weeks, scientists discovered that the subjects who were given bacopa had vastly improved memory, speed of information processing, and verbal learning abilities.
This common and popular herb stimulates the mind and has been shown in studies to improve learning abilities, creativity, and improve energy levels.
Not really an herb, but so powerful that it must be mentioned here. Current scientific studies found that blueberries contain powerful compounds that improve verbal comprehension, decision making, rezoning ability, cognitive function, and memory. Studies also show that consuming blueberries and their flavonoids regularly can help slow the decline of cognitive ability and offer protection from diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
Continue to Page 3