- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 20 Essential Oils To Relieve Pain And Inflammation
Peppermint is another good choice for stopping general pain from muscles and joints, headaches and stomachaches. This herb is generally consumed as a tea for stomach pain but makes a terrific mouth rinse when mixed with water for stopping tooth or gum pain.
You are probably thinking that wintergreen is only a flavor for candy, but this powerful oil can do so much more than make an interesting stick of gum! Wintergreen is a very effective remedy for the treatment of menstrual cramps, nerve pain, headaches, and stomach aches. This oil has analgesic compounds that are very similar to aspirin.
Break off a sprig of fresh rosemary and you can’t help but smile. This oil has powerful analgesic and anti-spasmodic compounds that make it perfect for sports injuries, back pain, headaches, muscle pain and joint stiffness.
SEE ALSO: 7 Essential Oils You Should Never Be Without
Good for muscle aches and joint pain, this powerful analgesic pain reliever has powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that many people find to be soothing and almost restorative in its powers.
This is yet another good oil for backaches, sports injuries, joint pain and muscle aches. This is another strong oil which you should dilute before using on the skin.
Continue to Page 4