- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 20 Useful Ways to Recycle and Reuse those Old Tea Bags
6. Dry Up Poison Ivy/Poison Oak Rash
As if getting poison ivy or poison oak was not bad enough, sometimes it gets those weepy, oozing blisters. Don’t fret; you can dry that rash by dabbing it with a cotton ball saturated in tea. Allow to air dry.
7. No Fuss Sachet
If you love the smell of sachets but are a little low on flowers or herbs, simply use tea! Open up used tea bags and spread the wet leaves on newspaper or paper towels and allow to dry. Use the dried tea leaves to fill sachet bags. Instant sweet herbal smell!
8. Stop Stinky Shoes and Toes
If you have smelly feet at the end of the day, you don’t have to live with it. Make a pot of strong tea, and when it cools, soak your feet for 20 minutes. Then, take those tea bags (be sure you have squeezed them out so they are barely damp) and put one bag inside each shoe, to help absorb odors.
9. Mouth Watering Meat Tenderizer
This recipe will not only tenderize the toughest meat, but it makes your meat taste fantastic. Put 4 tablespoons of black tea in a pot of hot (not boiling) water. Allow to sit for about 5 minutes, then strain. Mix in ½ cup of brown sugar. Be sure all the sugar dissolves. Add some garlic, onion, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour this mixture over your meat and cook at 325 degrees in a covered pot, for about 90 minutes. This recipe works with about 3 pounds of meat.
10. Seriously Sparkling Mirrors
If you want mirrors that are sparkling clean, simply brew a pot of tea, and then use a soft cloth to apply the tea to your mirror. Then take a dry, clean cloth and buff. Your mirror will be beautifully clean and streak free.
Continue to Page 3