- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 6 Reasons You Should Take a Resveratrol Supplement
Resveratrol is believed to stop or limit the spread of cancer cells and even triggers the automatic death of cancerous cells, a process known as apoptosis.
2. Heart Disease
By reducing inflammation, resveratrol can prevent the oxidation of the bad (LDL) cholesterol. It also makes it difficult for platelets to stick together and form the clots that can lead to a heart attack or stroke. One study performed in Canada in 2012 showed that drinking just one or two 5 ounce glasses of wine each day, study subjects significantly reduced their risk of developing a precursor to heart disease and stroke called atherosclerosis. It also reduced their risk of death by about 30 percent.
3. Alzheimer’s Disease
Resveratrol stop the buildup of plaque and protect your nerve cells from becoming damaged, which can lead to Alzheimer’s.
Continue to Page 3