- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 9 Herbs to Cleanse the Lungs
Horses are often given lobelia because it helps them to breathe more deeply. It can do the same for you as well!
Some people believe that lobelia is one of the most valuable herbs on earth! Active ingredients in lobelia thin mucus and can break up congestion. This herb also stimulates your adrenal glands to release a hormone called epinephrine, which relaxes the airways so you can breathe easier.
Many cough syrups contain lobelia as it relaxes muscles to relieve coughs.