- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Reasons Why You Should Eat More Energizing Hemp Seeds
6. Because hemp seeds are so tasty and come in so many different forms, it’s easy to find ways to incorporate them into your meals. Of course, you can always eat them right out of the bag, but why don’t you try swapping those recipes that call for grain flour with hemp flour? Try replacing olive oil with hemp oil, and add protein powder to your morning smoothie.
7. Hemp seeds are a great way to get your iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, and phosphorus. They are gluten free, and are full of the healthy omega-3 fatty acids that you need for healthy cholesterol levels and a healthy heart.
8. There is no doubting that chia and flax seeds are also full of healthy goodness, but to be honest, they taste better and are easier to cook than either chia or flax seeds.
9. Hemp seeds have the ability to reduce dryness in your hair and skin naturally, from the inside out.
10. Before you work out, try eating some hemp seeds as a snack or in a smoothie to improve the recovery time your body needs after a hard workout.
11. These powerful healing seeds can provide relief to those suffering from arthritis. Adequate amounts must be consumed daily to reap this benefit, but studies show that hemp seeds taken on a regular basis help stop the pain and stiffness of arthritis.
12. Other studies show that hemp seeds can also help those who suffer from asthma keep their airways clear of inflammation. This often helps reduce the amount of medication or inhalers that are needed in an average day.
Continue to Page 3