- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What To Eat For Stress Relief
A warm beverage seems to do wonders sometime for your body and stress. Maybe it’s the heat, maybe it’s the fact that you have to sip it slowly due to the heat that forces a person to slow down, calm down, and relax. Almost any kind of tea will work in a pinch, but if you’re really looking for stress-relieving properties consider hibiscus tea, which helps with blood pressure, or peppermint tea, which helps to elevate your mood and boost your energy.
Continue to Page 4