- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
You’ve Been Drinking Coffee Wrong This Entire Time!
3. Add Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has so many benefits, such as stress relief, improved digestion and fat loss, just to name a few. Coconut oil is almost tasteless and odorless, but your body will notice the difference! Adding a tablespoon of coconut oil to your coffee will help to prevent Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia, as well as providing you with a long lasting source of energy.
Probably the only problem with making your coffee this way is that you should use a blender to mix up your coffee as spoon stirring probably won’t do the trick. It only takes a few second to pop it in the blender before you drink it. You can always reheat it if you need to!
Don’t delay! Try changing the way you make your coffee and watch how it changes your life!