- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
10 Alzheimer’s Early Symptoms Infographic
There is no cure for the Alzheimer’s disease (AD), the process is only worsens and the disease leads to death.
Alzheimer’s disease is usually recognized in people after 65 years old, but there are exceptions and the disease can be met in young people. It is very important to notice early symptoms and consult the doctor, because as there is no treatment, a person needs at least special care and should be looked after by some relatives.
The infographic below will show you how to recognize the illness and will tell you about early sings and symptoms of the disease. Is it possible to prevent the disease? Leave a comment with your opinion!
Click on image to enlarge