- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Alzheimer’s Early Symptoms Infographic
There is no cure for the Alzheimer’s disease (AD), the process is only worsens and the disease leads to death.
Alzheimer’s disease is usually recognized in people after 65 years old, but there are exceptions and the disease can be met in young people. It is very important to notice early symptoms and consult the doctor, because as there is no treatment, a person needs at least special care and should be looked after by some relatives.
The infographic below will show you how to recognize the illness and will tell you about early sings and symptoms of the disease. Is it possible to prevent the disease? Leave a comment with your opinion!
Click on image to enlarge