- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
10 Alzheimer’s Early Symptoms Infographic
There is no cure for the Alzheimer’s disease (AD), the process is only worsens and the disease leads to death.
Alzheimer’s disease is usually recognized in people after 65 years old, but there are exceptions and the disease can be met in young people. It is very important to notice early symptoms and consult the doctor, because as there is no treatment, a person needs at least special care and should be looked after by some relatives.
The infographic below will show you how to recognize the illness and will tell you about early sings and symptoms of the disease. Is it possible to prevent the disease? Leave a comment with your opinion!
Click on image to enlarge