- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
We have talked about butts, colons, prostates, erectile dysfunction and poop, so why not talk about what most women commonly refer to as “down there” — or vaginas.
All women have one, so why not? We all came from one, so there is nothing “dirty” about them even though most people are reluctant to talk about them. Since we talk about everything else, we thought we would fill you in with some super interesting and cool facts about vaginas while raising some awareness about cervical cancer.
1. The Origin of the Word
The word vagina can be roughly translated as “Sword Holder” in Latin. We are sure you never thought of it quite that way before!
Continue to Page 2