- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
We have talked about butts, colons, prostates, erectile dysfunction and poop, so why not talk about what most women commonly refer to as “down there” — or vaginas.
All women have one, so why not? We all came from one, so there is nothing “dirty” about them even though most people are reluctant to talk about them. Since we talk about everything else, we thought we would fill you in with some super interesting and cool facts about vaginas while raising some awareness about cervical cancer.
1. The Origin of the Word
The word vagina can be roughly translated as “Sword Holder” in Latin. We are sure you never thought of it quite that way before!
Continue to Page 2