- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
12 Of The Best Reasons You Should Load Up On The King Of Greens
There is simply no way around it: When it comes to healthy greens, kale is known to be the king of them all. Not only is it one of the most nutritiously dense foods on the planet, it is also one of the most popular.
If you haven’t tried kale, you really must! Although some people aren’t crazy about the taste, this is usually because they just haven’t found a way to make it in a manner that appeals to them.
Try eating smaller, baby leaves of kale. These are tenderer and not as stringy. If you don’t like it fresh, try drizzling pieces of kale with a bit of olive oil or avocado oil, a sprinkle of salt, and then baking them in your oven until they are dry. Kale chips are so tasty, you might not even think about potato chips or French fries again!
You can add kale to your green smoothies or simply use them in place of lettuce on your sandwiches or in any recipe calling for lettuce.
Now that you know how you can add more of this king of greens to your life, let’s look at the 12 reasons why you should be making kale king at your house.
1. Naturally Anti-Inflammatory
If you want to fight chronic inflammation in the body, or if you suffer from arthritis or painful joints, then you will want to add more kale to your diet. Kale has omega-3 fatty acids, which help to fight inflammation. Inflammation is the root cause behind many of the health problems we face today, such as asthma, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, and autoimmune diseases.
Continue to Page 2