- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
Do you or someone you love suffer from the pain of arthritis? Depending on your age and the advancement of this disease, you might even have it now and not know it. Do you have pain in your hands, knees, or other joints that appears to come and go? Is it worse when the weather is cold or when you overuse the joints? If so, chances are good that you have arthritis.
Most people do not realize that their diet can either help or worsen many health problems, including arthritis. Although arthritis is not something that medical science can actually cure, there are ways that this disease can be managed.
We have made a list of the top 12 foods you should eat plenty of to reduce the symptoms of arthritis. All of the following foods contain anti-inflammatory compounds that will lessen the pain and improve the immune system.
Keep reading and find out how you can reduce inflammation and improve your mobility simply by adding the following foods to your diet.
1. Tart Cherries
This is an old wives tale that has recently been backed up by science. The journal Arthritis & Rheumatism published a double blind study finding that those who consumed at least two eight ounce servings each day over the 16 week study period had much lower pain levels than those who consumed a placebo. Keep in mind that these are tart cherries we are talking about, not the sweet kind that most people buy in the supermarket. You can eat a half cup of fresh, frozen, canned, or dried tart cherries each day or drink eight ounces of juice.
Continue to Page 2