- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Cancer Fighting Foods
If you want to fight cancer and make sure that it does not return, your body must be balanced, as well as the food you eat, and your immune system in top notch condition. How can you do this? Detox regularly, get your body into a slightly alkaline pH level, and then feed your body the highest quality, organic, nutritionally dense food you can find. Your goal here is to rebuild your immune system and make it a natural killer, fighting off cancer like gangbusters while you immerse every non-cancerous cell in your body with beautiful nutrition.
It’s not as hard as it sounds. Check out this list of the top cancer fighting foods.
1. Green Tea
Not just any green tea but matcha green tea. You probably won’t find this type of tea on your typical lunch list, because matcha is quite unique. This is the specially powdered green tea you will find is used in traditional Japanese ceremonies. It’s a super cancer fighter, which leaves any other type of tea in the dust!
The secret in matcha’s abilities can be found in the polyphenol compounds, called catechins. This is a powerful antioxidant that is found in many superfoods, but matcha’s is super catechins dense and it provides great benefits for those who drink it regularly, starting as a mere drink and tea cleanse and up to a fat burner and cancer fighter. The National Cancer Institute says that the catechins in green tea are powerful enough to prevent cancer. Check out the following list of attributes:
- Compounds in green tea (EGCG and ECG) have been proven clinically to protect cells from DNA damage due to its substantial free radical killing abilities.
- Research has shown that the catechins in green tea can not only protect you from the damage caused by the sun’s UV radiation but they improve the functioning of your immune system.
- The polyphenols in green tea are proven to inhibit tumor cell development and induce the death of cancer cells in both animal and laboratory studies.
- Green tea can activate a detoxification enzyme which means that it can also prevent the growth of cancerous tumors.
This is a whole lot of cancer protection and cancer fighting from one little drink! Always brew your tea fresh as those cans and bottles of tea have absolutely no nutritional value in them.
Kevin M. Estis
Apr 13, 2016 at 12:23 am
Turmeric has no side effects I hope so, but I saw an article this past week that it has oxylates in it which can lead to kidney stones. Any thoughts on that please?