- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
Heart disease is the number one killer in the world. Not just in America, but all over the world. It is true that some locations have lower rates of heart disease. Why is this? Because of their diet. Study after study has shown that our diet is the major deciding factor in whether or not heart disease attacks.
Most people don’t realize that you can reduce your risk of heart disease by eating certain foods every day or several times a week. There are a great many fresh fruits, vegetables, spices, and even fish that are really good for your heart.
Keeping your ticker in good working order is as simple as eating! One of the great things about a heart healthy diet is that it really satisfies the taste buds. You don’t have to live on “rabbit food.”
Don’t believe this is true? Get your shopping list ready because you are going to want to start adding these to your grocery cart once you see how easy it is to eat a heart healthy diet!
Japanese scientists looked at the dietary habits of almost 1,000 adults and found that those who consumed the highest levels of dairy products had the healthiest gums. You might be wondering what healthy gums have to do with heart disease, but did you know that the bad bacteria in the mouth travels throughout the body via the bloodstream and can become lodged in the heart? Eat at least once serving of yogurt each day for super healthy gums and better heart health. Be sure the yogurt you eat contains live and active cultures.
Continue to Page 2