- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
10 Foods that Naturally Give You Whiter Teeth
You’ve probably heard all your life that skipping sugary foods and drinks, along with regular brushing and dental visits, can give you a beautiful smile, but did you know that eating certain foods can give you naturally whiter teeth? It’s true!
If you want whiter teeth without using those pesky whitening strips and the cost of those professional whitening treatments, check out this list of the top 10 foods that can give you those pearly whites just by eating.
This wonderfully juicy fruit is the only one that naturally contains bromelain. Bromelain has many super qualities, such as anti-inflammatory as well as the ability to clean our teeth.
The International Journal of Dental Hygiene published a study that showed bromelain is the active, as well as effective, ingredient in stain removing toothpastes.