- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Healthy Serving Sizes: How Much Is Enough? Infographic
Many of us want to eat healthy. However, we seem to overlook the fact that even the best foods can be harmful if we don’t measure them correctly. A serving size is the standard amount of food which is considered healthy and “just enough.” It may not seem like a big deal, but in reality, it is. Finding the fine line between eating too much and eating too little is of serious importance. If you don’t, you will either have too little energy to get through the day or consume too many calories and put on weight.
Learn how to do it now!
Click on image to enlarge