- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
Why Phthalates Are Dangerous And How To Avoid Them Video
The development of the chemical industry brought with it the unprecedented incorporation of its products into our everyday lives. Of course, it all comes with a price, which we are forced to pay with our health.
Basically, phthalates are substances used in plastic production, as well as various health and beauty products, including those marketed for children and infants. But that’s not all – they can also be lurking in the food and drinks we consume on an everyday basis.
Find out what potential dangers phthalates conceal and how to avoid them. Write what you think in the comment section down below!