- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why Phthalates Are Dangerous And How To Avoid Them Video
The development of the chemical industry brought with it the unprecedented incorporation of its products into our everyday lives. Of course, it all comes with a price, which we are forced to pay with our health.
Basically, phthalates are substances used in plastic production, as well as various health and beauty products, including those marketed for children and infants. But that’s not all – they can also be lurking in the food and drinks we consume on an everyday basis.
Find out what potential dangers phthalates conceal and how to avoid them. Write what you think in the comment section down below!