- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Why Phthalates Are Dangerous And How To Avoid Them Video
The development of the chemical industry brought with it the unprecedented incorporation of its products into our everyday lives. Of course, it all comes with a price, which we are forced to pay with our health.
Basically, phthalates are substances used in plastic production, as well as various health and beauty products, including those marketed for children and infants. But that’s not all – they can also be lurking in the food and drinks we consume on an everyday basis.
Find out what potential dangers phthalates conceal and how to avoid them. Write what you think in the comment section down below!