- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Foods that Naturally Give You Whiter Teeth
Research in the European Journal of Dentistry shows that eating lots of raw broccoli can actually clean and polish your teeth.
Broccoli also contains iron, an important mineral that helps guard against the acids in your mouth that damage the enamel on your teeth.
By keeping the enamel on your teeth in good condition will help prevent both cavities as well as stains.