- 7 Things You Can Do To Keep Crohn’s Disease Under Control
- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
10 Foods that Naturally Give You Whiter Teeth
Research in the European Journal of Dentistry shows that eating lots of raw broccoli can actually clean and polish your teeth.
Broccoli also contains iron, an important mineral that helps guard against the acids in your mouth that damage the enamel on your teeth.
By keeping the enamel on your teeth in good condition will help prevent both cavities as well as stains.