- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Foods that Naturally Give You Whiter Teeth
Eating cheese gives our teeth a burst of calcium, which helps strengthen our teeth.
Cheese also binds with the plaque and helps to keep it from attaching itself to our teeth and causing cavities.
Cheese also contains phosphorus, as well as calcium, which helps to rebuild the important enamel on our teeth. So eat more cheese and smile!