- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Foods that Naturally Give You Whiter Teeth
We are talking about those fish that contain those healthy omega-3 fatty acids such as sardines and salmon.
People who eat plenty of omega-3 are highly resistant to both infection as well as inflammation, a major source of gum disease.
Find out what foods cause inflammation.
Gum disease is the biggest cause of tooth loss. If you aren’t a fan of fish, try eating flax or flax seed oil supplements instead.