- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
Top 9 Foods That Cause Inflammation
Although we don’t think of it in nice terms, inflammation is a completely natural way of answering infection or injury. However, a chronic state of inflammation is a dangerous thing. Inflammation is an immune response and when it never shuts itself off; your immune system can cause permanent damage to your organs, not to mention lead to cancer and heart disease.
The good news is that foods we choose to eat can also play a part and by avoiding certain foods, we stop feeding the inflammation, so to speak. Here is a list of the top 9 foods you should avoid to keep inflammation out of your life as much as possible.
Even without the diagnosis of gluten intolerance, many people simply feel better after removing gluten from their diets. In fact, as much as 30 per cent of Americans are now on gluten free diets. Many scientists believe that gluten intolerance is actually your body’s inflammatory response to gluten.