- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
Top 9 Foods That Cause Inflammation
Although we don’t think of it in nice terms, inflammation is a completely natural way of answering infection or injury. However, a chronic state of inflammation is a dangerous thing. Inflammation is an immune response and when it never shuts itself off; your immune system can cause permanent damage to your organs, not to mention lead to cancer and heart disease.
The good news is that foods we choose to eat can also play a part and by avoiding certain foods, we stop feeding the inflammation, so to speak. Here is a list of the top 9 foods you should avoid to keep inflammation out of your life as much as possible.
Even without the diagnosis of gluten intolerance, many people simply feel better after removing gluten from their diets. In fact, as much as 30 per cent of Americans are now on gluten free diets. Many scientists believe that gluten intolerance is actually your body’s inflammatory response to gluten.