- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 9 Foods That Cause Inflammation
Although we don’t think of it in nice terms, inflammation is a completely natural way of answering infection or injury. However, a chronic state of inflammation is a dangerous thing. Inflammation is an immune response and when it never shuts itself off; your immune system can cause permanent damage to your organs, not to mention lead to cancer and heart disease.
The good news is that foods we choose to eat can also play a part and by avoiding certain foods, we stop feeding the inflammation, so to speak. Here is a list of the top 9 foods you should avoid to keep inflammation out of your life as much as possible.
Even without the diagnosis of gluten intolerance, many people simply feel better after removing gluten from their diets. In fact, as much as 30 per cent of Americans are now on gluten free diets. Many scientists believe that gluten intolerance is actually your body’s inflammatory response to gluten.