- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 9 Foods That Cause Inflammation
You really need to read carefully here. Some fats/oils are necessary for your body’s health, you can’t live without it. However, some oils contain omega-6 fatty acids and that leads to inflammation in the lining of blood vessels. So look for those omega-3 oils, but limit the amount of even those to just a small amount in your diet. Read more why to choose krill oil as an omega-3 fats supplier.