- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Foods that Naturally Give You Whiter Teeth
Okay, your friends might avoid you, but your teeth will look great!
The very same ingredient that gives you bad breath, sulfur compounds, also cause a decrease in the bacteria in your mouth, which will keep your teeth from developing cavities. It appears even bacteria want to avoid onion breath!
Take note that to get this benefit, onions need to be eaten raw.
So add a handful to your salad or your sandwich and smile away!