- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Foods that Naturally Give You Whiter Teeth
6. Dark Green Veggies
If you need another reason to load up on those veggies like spinach and kale, here it is.
Dark green veggies contain a special make up of minerals that form a protective film over your teeth that keep stains from making their home on your teeth.