- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
Although your liver does a terrific job most of the time clearing toxins from your body, it cannot always keep up with the number of toxins that our bodies are exposed to every single day.
We live in a modern world that has seen disease levels rise with each year. This really shouldn’t be surprising when you consider the amount of toxins in the air, food, and water we consume daily. When we surround ourselves with man-made chemicals, is it any wonder that we suffer from a multitude of health problems? The liver has the job of cleaning up every single toxin that enters our bodies. We often take them for granted until we experience some kind of health problem.
Keep reading and see if any of the following describes you. If this list sounds familiar, your natural detoxification system is trying to tell you that it’s not up to the task.
- Chronic fatigue
- Light colored stools
- Regular bouts of nausea or vomiting after eating
- Gallbladder attacks
- Pain under the right side of the rib cage
- Headaches that generally sit over the eyes
- Bitter taste in the mouth, especially after eating
- Feeling hung over, even after only 1 drink
- Greasy looking or shiny stools
- Pain between the shoulders
- Sensitivity to scents such as tobacco smoke, perfume, cleaning agents
- Stomach pain after eating greasy foods
- Weight gain, especially around the middle
- Acne or dry skin, or frequent rashes
- Intense food cravings
- Frequent bouts of gas or indigestion
- Worsening of allergy symptoms
- Joint problems
- Frequent feelings of depression
- Difficulty concentrating
If it seems that you identify with many of the things on this list, the problem might be that your liver is overtaxed. When you start eating healthy foods that help the liver to detox itself, then you can start to clear out your system naturally.
Continue to Page 2