- Does Eating Faster Make You Fatter?
- 20 Unfavorable Habits Which Can Make You Age Faster
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Is It The Healthiest Salt? Video
- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Do you love warm, relaxing baths? Who doesn’t?! Do you need to detox, but can’t seem to find the time? We know how that is. What if we told you that you could relieve stress, detox, and enjoy a relaxing bath all at the same time? It’s true!
Detoxing via bathing has been going on for centuries. Not everyone has a steam room handy! Imagine deep cleansing your body in the comfort of your own bathroom. You can also dim the lights or light a few candles, put on some relaxing music, and it’s almost like being at a spa – only cheaper.
Of course, if you suffer from any heart conditions or any other type of health problem, or if you are not sure that regular hot baths are for you, speak with your doctor before starting this or any detox program.
Since hot baths are so relaxing, you should probably do these about an hour or two before bedtime.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do detox baths burn calories? – You will sweat during your bath and afterwards, but not enough that you are actually burning calories.
- Are detox baths safe? – Detox baths are perfectly safe unless you suffer from a heart condition. Please consult your doctor if you have any questions about detox bathing.
- Can detox baths improve digestion? – A true detox program will do much more for your digestion than a detox bath will, but in terms of maintenance, after you have performed a full detox program, enjoying detoxifying baths will help to keep your digestion in perfect working order.
Are you ready to try out some fantastic detoxing bath recipes? We have 10 terrific choices so you can pick a different one every night of the week if you like!
1. Magnetic Clay Bath
There is a certain special type of clay that is said to contain small, magnetized pieces of an ore that draws out things from the body. Since metal attracts metal, it only makes sense that this type of clay can pull aluminum, arsenic, and mercury from the body. Each type of clay is specially formulated to remove a specific material from the body. You can use them in succession to ensure that you remove heavy metals from the body. This type of clay is sold under many names, but if you simply put “magnetic clay” in any search engine, you will find what you are looking for.
Continue to Page 2