- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
Secrets for Treating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
For those who suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome they often find that they are greatly misunderstood not only by public at large, but by many health care professionals. Chronic fatigue syndrome can be described as a complex and debilitating disorder characterized by intense episodes of fatigue that does not improve with rest and becomes worse with mental or physical activity. Too many health care professionals attempt to “cure” the problem with antidepressants or other types of prescription drugs.
If you truly want to get to the bottom of your problem, you can find relief through natural medicine.
CFS is a puzzling disorder because of its sudden onset of various symptoms. Deep fatigue can happen suddenly and is not relieved by sleeping or resting.
Along with the fatigue, there are many other symptoms of CFS including:
- Recurring headaches
- Muscle pain
- Heart palpitations
- Sleep disturbances
- Joint pain’
- Chronic sore throat
- Unexplained abdominal pain
- Painful lymph nodes
- Muscle twitches
- Panic attacks
Unfortunately, when it comes to autoimmune medical problems, it’s difficult, if not impossible, to narrow down exactly what a patient is suffering from because many of them carry the same symptoms. Often, healthcare professionals confuse CFS with:
- Thyroid issues
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
- Chemical sensitivities
Although no one is quite sure what causes CFS, however it’s clear that CFS and similar conditions do have one thing in common; the human immune system (find out 10 ways you are ruining the immune system) . Persons with chronic allergies, intolerance to certain foods, chronic viral infections, and those who undergo severe physical and/or mental stress are much more likely to develop CFS.
The best way to help heal CFS is to find and address the underlying cause. Also, getting your immune system back into a balanced state is of vital importance to treating CFS. For beginners, a combination of rest, allergy elimination, dietary changes, dietary supplements, as well as some healthy laughter is an excellent place to start.
- Allergy and Sensitivity Elimination – To begin with, you need to find out what is setting off your immune system and causing it to over-respond. There are many doctors that can find out what you are allergic or sensitive to, as well as many do-it-yourself kits that are sold online that can help guide you. Read more about signs you have a food allergy or sensitivity.
- Rest and Relaxation – If you are living with CFS you need rest. Yes, your body is screaming for it constantly, however, many people try to fight this aspect; the best advice is don’t. Listen to what your body is telling you and give it the rest it’s asking for. Spend time lying in bed, reading, sleeping, relaxing. If you have small children, find someone to help watch them as much as possible. Hire teenagers to help do cleaning and yard work. Don’t think that giving your body the time it needs to heal as a sign of weakness; this is no different than anyone else who spending time recovering.
- Laughter – Everyone knows laughter really is the best medicine. It’s a medically proven fact that laughter improves your body’s immune system and production of anti-bodies which help you to fight this disease. Laughter can also help relieve stress and allow you to deal with the emotional turmoil that comes with chronic illnesses.
- Dietary Changes – As with any chronic illness, eating a healthy diet is a must. Sugary foods, fast food, French fries, and potato chips might make you feel good for a few moments but they are only making your problem worse. Eat plenty of organic fruits and vegetables, free range eggs, organic lean meats, and healthy fats. Eating plenty of fermented foods (such as pickles, olives, kimchi, and sauerkraut) will help improve your gut bacteria level as well as improving your immune system. Be sure to eat plenty of yogurt, blueberries, garlic, and coconut oil as these are all proven immune system boosters.
- Supplements – Take a good, organic, multivitamin daily. You might also want to consider taking a good quality probiotic supplement. More than 70 percent of your immune system is in your gut and when it is out of balance, your entire immune system is out of balance as a result. Also, consider taking an aloe vera concentrate. Aloe vera heals inflammation as well as stimulates the immune system.
For those trying to live with CFS, you will find that it’s extremely limiting but can cause you even more health problems if you leave it untreated. Without health we have nothing so be sure to take care of your health by getting the rest you need and feeding your body the foods it requires. This will go a long way towards helping you recover and return to the healthy, active person you were meant to be!