- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
It seems like everyone is on a diet these days – but you might not even have to do much to get the weight-loss results that you’re looking for. Sometimes, all it takes is a boost in your metabolism to start the pounds melting and that’s easier to do than you think. A combination of certain foods and activities can help you digest at the speed that’s just enough to start melting off the pounds at a steady rate.
Our metabolism is what keeps our body running by creating energy for our cells from the food that we eat. Certain foods contain elements that send our metabolism into overdrive and increase our heart rate also serves to boost the metabolism. Below is a list of some foods (and a few exercises and activities!) you can incorporate that are great at boosting the metabolic rate.
Foods That Will Boost The Metabolism
1. Green Tea
Drinking green tea has been known for a while now to help boost the metabolism. By adding a few cups of green tea to your day and combining it with a daily half-hour workout you can start slashing your weight by a pound or two a week. Green tea is known for its high concentration of catechins, an antioxidant that helps the body to release fat from cells to and prompts the liver to use that fat for energy.
Continue to Page 2