- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
2. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Recent studies have started showing that our bodies actually need fat and run better when we have them. Of course, this is referring to good fats such as those found in nuts, seeds, avocadoes, olive oil, coconut oil and some other plants. Using extra virgin olive oil to cook with not only provides that good fat for our bodies, but the fat helps us feel full faster, maximizes the metabolism and helps to deliver nutrients faster to our bodies. Extra virgin olive oil has also been shown to potentially increase the levels of serotonin in our bodies, a hormone that’s associated with feeling full and satisfied.
Continue to Page 3