- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- What You Should Do to Find Out About How to Write a Personal Essay Before You’re Left Behind
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
12 Frequently Asked Questions About Alkaline Foods
It seems everyone is jumping on the alkaline food train! Since cancer and other diseases cannot live in an acidic environment, it makes sense to eat more foods and beverages that encourage a slightly more alkaline pH in the body.
This knowledge is fairly new, however, and many people have questions about alkaline foods. We are going to address perhaps the 12 most frequently asked questions so you can feel comfortable knowing how great your alkaline diet is.
Don’t forget friends that balance is the key to everything in life. Eat a wide variety of natural, whole foods and pay special attention to alkaline foods. Coffee is acidic, yes, but drinking a cup or two each morning won’t kill you. Coffee also has its own health benefits.
1. What Exactly Does “Alkaline Forming” Mean?
When we talk about alkaline-forming foods, we are saying that although a certain food might be acidic as it is (such as lemons), but once it is consumed, the body breaks down the food and it becomes alkaline. This is why it is important to become familiar with foods that might be acidic, but are actually alkaline-forming inside the body.
Continue to Page 2