- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
15 Creative yet Easy Ways to Put Your Metabolism in High Gear
Do you feel like your metabolism is like those bad dreams where you are running through mud so you just go nowhere? Well, you don’t have to spend hours at spin class or even run marathons to kick up that metabolism. Just a few simple tweaks here and there can add fuel to your metabolism fire place. It’s really much easier than it seems!
Take a look at these 15 creative, but science backed ways you can increase your metabolism without attending a single aerobics class.
1. Become a Fidgeting Fanatic
When your better half or coworker gives you “that look” when you are bouncing your foot or leg, just tell them that you are NOT fidgeting, but you are actively engaged in some non-exercise activity thermogenesis. (That should quiet them down) Otherwise known as NEAT, this non-exercise can help you burn as much as 350 calories every day.
Just small bursts of activity such as walking when you are on the phone, jiggling your leg when you are sitting, running up or downstairs when you drop off the mail, all count. It can add up quicker than you can say “I hate the gym!” Take advantage of any chance that keeps you moving, no matter how small, throughout the day. Jiggle away, friends.