- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Creative yet Easy Ways to Put Your Metabolism in High Gear
2. Drink Before Eating
No, not an apple martini, but water. Research shows that drinking two glasses of water before eating helped people to lose 15.5 pounds during the three month study than those who did not drink water.
This study was presented at the annual conference of the American Chemical Society. Taking quick breaks throughout your day to rehydrate can keep that metabolism burning strong.
Try to consume about half of your body weight in water ounces. For example, a 150 pound person would drink about 75 ounces of water per day. A 200 pound person would drink about 100 ounces of water every day.