- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Reasons Why You Should Make Hemp Seeds Your Favorite New Snack
Yes, we are talking about hemp today! It’s true that they are from the same species of plant as marijuana, but hemp seeds, unlike their cousin, won’t get you high. The seeds from this plant have only trace amounts of THC, so there is no “high,” but they are still worth eating.
Why? Well, we have a list of 10 science-based reasons why you should be enjoying these nutty tasting seeds. Make hemp seeds your favorite new snack and you will be in for a bounty of health benefits.
They have been around for thousands of years but have recently found their way back into our modern day diets.
Keep reading and find out why you can smoke your cannabis and eat hemp seeds too.
1. They Taste Great
It doesn’t matter how good something is for you, if you don’t like the taste, it won’t do you any good. Many people say that hemp seeds taste like sunflower seeds or pine nuts. Hemp seeds come in many forms as well, such as butter, coffee, oil, flour, or just plain toasted for easy snacking. If you can’t find hemp seeds or hemp seed products at your local stores, you can find plenty of them online.
Continue to Page 2