- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
9 Great Foods You Can Add to Almost Any Dish
Super food(s) is a word that gets tossed around pretty easily nowadays. However, in this case, these truly are, and best of all, you can add at least one of these to almost anything you are cooking. Many of these will keep in your pantry for up to a year so you will almost always have some on hand. So next time you are in the mood for granola, oatmeal, salad, soup, or what-have-you, add one of these 10 fantastic foods for an added healthy boost.
1. Chia Seeds
This is a very simple food that packs a whole lot of healthy wallop! These tiny seeds are high in protein, fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and a ton of vitamins and minerals.
They don’t have much flavor which makes them easy to add to almost anything you can think of, granola, oatmeal, salads, and smoothies, just to name a few. Soak them in water overnight to soften them up a bit.