- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
9 Great Foods You Can Add to Almost Any Dish
3. Coconut Oil
Instead of using those unhealthy vegetable oils, try coconut oil. Coconut oil has no artery clogging cholesterol! This versatile oil has a special type of saturated fat that can increase your metabolism, fight off fungus, candida, and yeast infections.
This healthy oil can also affect our hormones in such a way that it helps control blood sugar. It’s not just for cooking, either, you can mix it into many other dishes such as dressings, sauces, and protein shakes.
Try it with some of your favorite veggie dishes.
Read more about how to improve your life with coconut oil.