- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Brussels Sprout: What You Need To Know About Them Video
Brussels sprouts may not be the most popular vegetables, but they are definitely some of the most beneficial for your health. However, these members of the cruciferous family are certainly worth taking a closer look.
Being a good source of protein, potassium, iron and vitamins C and K, Brussels sprouts are very beneficial for your body. They contain a low level of calories together with high nutritional value, which makes Brussels sprouts a must have on your regular grocery list. Watch the video to learn more about this amazing vegetable.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.