- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Chakra Yoga Poses With Colors Video
There are 7 Chakras that are energy centers of our bodies.
Each Chakra has its own location and is responsible for feelings and emotions. There are certain ways to balance and maintain your Chakras.
In the video below Jacquelyn Richey demonstrates different postures for each Chakra. She does so while covering herself with different colors that are considered to be certain Chakras’ colors: Root – red, Sacral – orange, Solar Plexus – yellow, Heart – green, Third Eye – indigo, and Crown – violet.
Relish the beauty of this video and try the exercises, then tell us how you feel.