- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Chakra Yoga Poses With Colors Video
There are 7 Chakras that are energy centers of our bodies.
Each Chakra has its own location and is responsible for feelings and emotions. There are certain ways to balance and maintain your Chakras.
In the video below Jacquelyn Richey demonstrates different postures for each Chakra. She does so while covering herself with different colors that are considered to be certain Chakras’ colors: Root – red, Sacral – orange, Solar Plexus – yellow, Heart – green, Third Eye – indigo, and Crown – violet.
Relish the beauty of this video and try the exercises, then tell us how you feel.