- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
Eggs: Why We Should Eat Them And How To Choose The Best Ones Video
Despite what some people believe, eggs are among the most nutritious foods on the planet. At only 70 calories per egg, they present a great source of natural high-quality protein and other important nutrients.
Studies also suggest that eggs can help us balance our weight, gain muscle strength, sharpen vision, and enhance brain activity.
However, not all eggs you can buy are equally beneficial for your health. Take a look at the video below to learn more important facts about eggs, as well as how to select the best ones available.