- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Grow Your Own Lemon Air Freshener at Home!
Who doesn’t like a home that smells fresh and clean? However, no one wants to use all those synthetic, chemical filled air fresheners that they sell at your supermarket, but what other choice do you have?
What if we told you that you could use the smell of young lemon tree seedlings to naturally freshen up your home? Beautiful idea and it’s so easy to do!
If you have ever seen or smelled a flowering lemon tree, you will understand why this is such as great idea. If you haven’t, lemon trees have lush, dark green glossy leaves that shimmer in the sun. The flowers are brilliant white with a lemony, citrus scent that is simply intoxicating. Lemon trees grow year-round in warmer, sunny climates, but they can live inside as edible houseplants for those of us who live in colder areas of the country. One organic food store in Canada keeps a lemon tree in their warehouse/garage, where it gives fruit almost year round!
Now if you want to grow some lemon trees for planting, be aware that they take between 3 to 6 years from the time they sprout to the time they produce fruit, but there is a really great feeling when you watch your seed grow from a seedling to a sapling, to a fruit bearing tree. It’s almost like having children; it just makes you feel so good!
Take a look at our step by step directions and see just how easy it can be.
Continue to Page 2