- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
Sleep Deprivation 101: How do you Grade?
One of the biggest complaints of the college student is never being able to find the time to sleep.
This is unfortunate because, at a time when learning is still so important, sleep deprivation can severely impact one’s ability to concentrate and perform well on tasks. How do your sleep habits compare to those of an average college student? Tell us in the comments below.
Click on image to enlarge