- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Sleep Deprivation 101: How do you Grade?
One of the biggest complaints of the college student is never being able to find the time to sleep.
This is unfortunate because, at a time when learning is still so important, sleep deprivation can severely impact one’s ability to concentrate and perform well on tasks. How do your sleep habits compare to those of an average college student? Tell us in the comments below.
Click on image to enlarge