- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
Sleep Deprivation 101: How do you Grade?
One of the biggest complaints of the college student is never being able to find the time to sleep.
This is unfortunate because, at a time when learning is still so important, sleep deprivation can severely impact one’s ability to concentrate and perform well on tasks. How do your sleep habits compare to those of an average college student? Tell us in the comments below.
Click on image to enlarge