- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Tea In UK Infographic
The United Kingdom is famous for drinking a lot of tea.
And in fact, the UK has been the biggest consumer of tea since the 18th century. But what else do we knot about tea in the UK? Unfortunately, there are no more details about this fact, that is why the infographic below will be interesting for all tea lovers and people from the United Kingdom themselves.
The infographic contains some other interesting facts about tea in the UK and will be useful for common knowledge. Study the material and express your opinion about the facts in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge